Management Skills for Office Professionals (Training)
An efficient and effective office professional reflects the image of his/her organization as well as the chief executive. New management styles in recent times have brought a paradigm shift in the working environment. To perform the administrative tasks, interactions and making appointments, are linked to technology and modern office management tools. This two-day workshop will equip the participants with the most sophisticated tools and skills required for an efficient and proactive frontline office professional.
The participants will be able to understand and manage the following practices:
- How to set goals and targets
- How to take notes actively and effectively
- How to prioritize tasks and manage interruptions
- Role of social media in office management
- Effective use of Google Apps for data management and appointments
- Managing performance under stress
- Use of Prezi software for Executive’s Presentations
Who Should Attend?
- Executive secretaries
- Office management staff
- Fresh and mid-carrier officers
- Young and emerging resource persons
- Faculty members, who want to excel in their career
Use of interactive and participatory methodology.
- Activity based learning
- Sharing and exchange of ideas and experiences
- Meeting with the Executive secretary
- Questions and answers session
Registration Fee & Discounts
Rs 15,000/- + GST per person payable through crossed cheque /bank-drafts/pay orders to Manager Finance, Sustainable Development Policy Institute, Islamabad. This fee will cover the cost of stationery, lunch, tea, group photograph, and certificates. Various categories of discount for women, students, CCB alumni, SDPI members and multiple nominations are available. For details, visit our website www.sdpi.org or contact the focal person mentioned in this brochure.
Register Before 01st March 2017
Asif Mehmood or Shahid Minhas
Centre for Capacity Building [CCB]
Sustainable Development Policy Institute [SDPI]
A.K.M. Fazl-ul-Haq Road, 3rd Floor, Taimoor Chambers, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Tel: +92  51 2278134 +92  312 5183529
Direct: +92  300 5136163