Changing Global Power Dynamics: Policy options for Pakistan
3:00PM to 5:00PM
SDPI's Seminar Hall, 3rd Floor Taimur Chambers, 10-D (WEST), Fazl-ul-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
With rise of strongmen regimes and ultra-nationalism amidst conflict around the world, especially new Middle East crisis, coupled with new regional defense alliances and emergence of new economic blocks mainly under dominance of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), the global power dynamics are changing and shaping. It is being observed that the world is fast moving towards multi-polarity from unipolar or bipolar world in wake of new regional ties based on economic, military, political and cultural strengthens and influence. In this context of evolving power dynamics and security situation in different parts of the world.
Welcome Remarks by:
- Ms. Ayesha Ilyas, Research Associate, SDPI
- Mr. Haroon Shareef, Former Minister of State for Investment
- Ambassador (Retd.) Abdul Basit, Former High Commissioner of Pakistan to India
- Mr. Imtiaz Gul, Senior Defense Analyst and Author
- Dr. Jochen Hippler, Resident Director, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES)
- Mr. Shakeel Ahmed Ramay, Director, China Study Center, SDPI
Event can be watch Live at: https://www.sdpi.tv/live.php