Monitoring & Evaluation in Education Sector under Proposed Sustainable Development Goals
3:00AM to 05:00pm
Academy of Educational Planning and Management, Taleemi chowk, G-8/1 Islamabad, Pakistan
- Highlighting gaps in monitoring and evaluation of education sector indicators under MDGs phase (including any lessons learnt)
- Identifying anticipated challenges for education indicators identified in SDGs outcomes document
- Discussing the capacity constraints at key data collection authorities to compile information on education sector
- Identifying any entry points for development partners, academia and think tanks – that can strengthen the institutional framework and capacities in monitoring and evaluation of education goal under SDGs.
- The seminar will aim to bring out policy recommendations which will be compiled in a proceedings report.
- Dr. Abid Suler, ED SDPI
- Dr. Vaqar Ahmed, DED SDPI
- Mr. Nasir Amin, NEMIS AEPAM
- Ms. Mussarat Yousuf, UNICEF
- Ahmed Ali, Research Fellow, I-Saps
- Ms. Mehnaz Aziz, Chief Executive, CGN Pakistan