United States’ South Asian Policy: Challenges for Pakistan
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
SDPI's Seminar Hall
While the situation in South Asia remains static on conventional fronts. This region remains at the forefront of the United States’ regional interests and concerns. US president Trump has brought a mix of change and continuity in the country’s foreign and security policies, including those for south Asia. This signifies several diplomatic and economic challenges and complexities related to geo-political situation and the future of PAK-US ties.
- Ambassador ® Abdul Basit, President, Islamabad Policy Research Institute.
- Major General Hafiz Masroor Ahmed (Retd). Vice President, Centre for Global and Strategic Studies.
- Dr. Muhammad Faisal, Spokesperson, Foreign Affairs, GOP.
- Imtiaz Gul, Senior Defense Analyst.
- Ms. Shireen Mazari, Member National Assembly, PTI. (TBC)
- Mr. Shakeel Ahmad, Director Research Uptake and Business Development, SDPI.
The Programme will be live telecast On SDPI TV: