10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Pakistan National Council of Arts,(PNCA) Plot No. 5, F-5/1, Islamabad
3-Petition: Toxic Mercury/Mercury Amalgam Use in Dentistry
* Mr Asif Shujah Khan, Retd. Director General, Pakistan Environment Protection Agency
* Prof. Uzaira Iqbal, Dean, Environment Sciences, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
* Dr Abid Q. Suleri, Executive Director, Dr Vaqar Ahmed, Deputy Executive Director, Dr Mahmood A. Khwaja, Senior Advisor Chemicals and Ms Sadaf Nawaz, Project Associate,
Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI)
* Ms Mehreen Bano and Sadia Sharif, Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI)
We are through with the preliminary rounds of Islamabad-Rawalpindi Inter-Schools students SKIT competition.
The following schools have qualified for the Final round on June 4 (Wednesday), 2014, as part of the SDPI advocacy activities to celebrate World Environment Day (June 5 th ).
Some of the performances were amazing, most touchy, with so effective messages for the theme “Healthy Environment for All.”
A few glimpses of the performance/participants are attached.
1. Dar-e-Arqam, Alipur Frash
2. Roots, Westridge Branch
3. Kids City High School School (Kahuta Branch)
4. OSCS (Out of Children School)
5. PAEC Model College (Nilore Branch)
6. ICAS (Islamabad College of Arts & Science)
We hope to hold the Finals at Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA), Islamabad, alongwith two other SDPI advocacy activities: Launching of SDPI Second (2) Report on Mercury Issues and SDPI Petition to Prime Minister, on Mercury issues, supported by 1000 signatures (first installment), inshallah.