Assessment of Malnutrition in Lactating Women and Children under 5 years of age.
Donor: Civil Society Human and Institutional Development Programme (CHIP)
Locale: 15 villages of Tehsil and District Layyah
Duration: 9th July 2018-9th October 2018
Team Members: Ms. Nabila Kanwal, Mr. Rana Nazir Mahmood,
SDPI in collaboration with Civil Society Human and Institutional Development Programme (CHIP) aims at determining the status of malnutrition in lactating women and children under 5 years of age through physical visits to 15 villages of tehsil and district Layyah.
- Design assessment form and share it with CHIP for feedback.
- Prepare draft outline of the report.
- Prepare variables for the analysis of the collected data.
- Share draft outline with CHIP for comments and feedback.
- Develop database for data entry using any software for analysis.
- Train enumerators on developed assessment form.
- Evening meetings with enumerators for data cleaning and data entry
- Undertake analysis of data according to finalized variables.
- Interpretation of data in the form of graphs, tables and charts.
- Finalize the report with a list of context specific solutions to address the issues of malnutrition in lactating women and under 5 years of age children.