Financial Market Integration of China and Pakistan: Opportunities, Challenges and Suggestions
Donors/Partners: CPEC Center of Excellence
Duration of Project: October 2017 to February 2018
Team Members: Dr. Vaqar Ahmed, Rabia Manzoor and Abbas Murtaza Makken
The study broadly encompasses the following objectives:
- To explore the possible opportunities for financial market integration in China and Pakistan.
- To examine the key challenges in cross-border financial market integration.
- To evaluate key reforms and policy measures for integrating the financial markets between China and Pakistan.
- Desk Review and Literature Review completed.
- Semi-structure questionnaire designed.
- Conducted KIIs with relevant stakeholders in Islamabad.
- Report Submitted