Study of China Pakistan Economic Corridor: Status of Implementation and Future Prospects
Donor: CHIP Training & Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (CTC) (World Bank Group)
Locale: China, with Travel to sites in Xinjiang
Duration: 18th May 2018-31st March 2019
Team Members: Dr. Vaqar Ahmed, Engr. Arshad H. Abbasi
The said assignment relates to extending the professional research services for Study of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: Status of Implementation and Future Prospects.
- Stocktaking of CPEC Projects and Impact Assessments.
- Assessment of Hardware and Software Connectivity.
- Trade and Investment Opportunities connecting Demand and Supply.
- Assessment if Financial Sustainability, Debt Management and Capacity Building.
- Detailed assessment of Special Economic Zones.
- Assessment to check impact of CPEC on jobs creation, skills development, and improvement in Pakistan livelihood.